Neti pots are used to rinse debris or mucus from your nasal cavity. You can use a neti pot to to support symptoms of allergies, sinus problems or colds.*
Baraka Neti Pots are beautiful, high-fired ceramic pieces handcrafted in the U.S.
- 100% lead-free, safe and non-toxic
- Food-grade ceramic glazes
- Durable stoneware ceramic
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Holds 10 oz of saline solution
- Dishwasher safe
- Not recommend for microwave use
1. Fill the neti pot just below lip with distilled or boiled water. Water should be cooled to room temperature.
2. Add a heaping ½ teaspoon of mineral sea salt. Stir until thoroughly dissolved.
3. Bend over sink and turn your head to one side.
4. Keeping pot level, place spout into your top nostril until it fits snugly.
5. Breathe through your mouth and slowly tip your head downward allowing warm water to travel up through your sinuses and out the other nostril.
6. You may need to adjust the angle of your head slightly in order to allow the water to flow out the other nostril.
7. Use half the water and repeat on the other side.
8. Blow your nose gently to remove excess water and mucus.
9. Once you’re done, it is helpful to bend over at the waist (with top of your head pointed towards floor) and exhale to release any trapped water.
Click here for lots more about how to use your Baraka Neti Pot.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note: Baraka Neti Pot are handmade and unique in color. The Neti Pot sent may not be the color depicted.